The dreaded TBR pile. Gotta love it. Gotta hate it. As book bloggers, I think it's pretty safe to say we all have one. Whether it's a mountain of books that are due for review, getting a little too trigger happy on the giveaways, being addicted to NetGalley, not being able to resist an author review request that just sounds too fabulous for words or ... gasp! ... going on a huge book shopping spree.
There are many ways to make your home look like you have the bookish equivalent of Mt. Everest sitting on your bookshelves (and dresser, and floor, and bedside table, and...) Yeah. It can be that bad.
Below you will find my current TBR pile. This will give you an idea of the books that I have here and that I will (hopefully!) be reading in the future.
Kathy's TBR Pile: (For Review)
- Earth Angel by E. Van Lowe (Dec. 6th)
- Air by Shauna Granger (Dec. 15th)
- Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry
- Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm
- Replication: The Jason Experiment by Jill Williamson
Note: dates provided where possible.
Kathy's TBR Pile: (Personal)
- Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- Love Story by Jennifer Echols
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead*
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Matched by Allie Condie
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
- XVI by Julia Karr
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Need by Carrie Jones
- The Iron Daughter by Julia Kagawa
- The Iron Queen by Julia Kagawa
- The Iron Knight by Julia Kagawa
- Die For Me by Amy Plum
- Eve by Anna Carey
- My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
- Lost in Time by Melissa De La Cruz*
Please be aware that this is my personal reading pile. These are not books that are scheduled for an actually dated review. They have either been purchased by me, received as a gift or won in a giveaway.
*I realize the book noted with this symbol is part of a series and that it should be read in the correct reading order.