Curious what I've picked out and why? Well, here you go!
My Reading List:
2. Strength by Carrie Butler: I've got a tour stop for this on March 15th. I don't *have* to read this in February, but I'm going to since I've wanted to read it for months. I saw a post over on Absolute Write where Carrie shared the cover with a bunch of us and have been extremely excited for this book ever since.
3. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally: It's time I finally sat down and read this, and doing so as part of a read-along should be a lot of fun. I started Catching Jordan last year, but it was around the time my wrist acted up and I honestly couldn't lift a book to read it. Glad that's over now!
5. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion: Jay and I are planning to go and see this when he comes to visit later this month, so I want to read the book first and compare it to the movie and see what I think of them both. This looks like it should be a fun, quick read and I'm excited about it.
6. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill: It seems that every year, there is a book that I miss out on getting, a "one that gets away". 2012's main candidate for that is definitely Meant To Be, so I'm going to use some birthday money to fix that. Immediately.
7. Black City by Elizabeth Richards: I read a sample of this ages ago and it really grabbed my interest. I love anything supernatural with a love story, and I've heard a lot of people praise Black City for being interesting and original. As this is one of "my" genres, I feel it's about time I weighed in.
8. Easy by Tamara Webber: Been hearing so much good about this, both from reviews and directly from friends. I bought it for my kindle a couple months ago but haven't sat down with it yet. Perhaps this is the month to do so? We shall see...
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer: I've heard so much praise, had so many friends ask why I haven't read this yet and have had the book sitting on my shelf for over a year. Without ever doing so much as opening the front cover. After getting it three days before its launch when I got it. It's time I read this, yes?
11. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler: I've wanted to read this one for ages and I picked it up at Chapters when I went on Boxing Day. It's bad enough that I'm reading it a year after publication--I want to get to it before it's sat that long on my shelf, too. (*cough* Cinder *cough*) Plus, it seems like a "winter" book.
12. Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler: I read Hunger back in November and totally loved it, so reading Rage just makes total sense. I love how the first book blended real world issues and an interesting paranormal aspect together so well and I'm really hoping that Rage will continue that trend.
Well, there you have it! My TBR list for February 2013. :) As said at the top, I'm sure a couple random books will squeeze their way in. My money's on Pivot Point by Kasie West, Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning, Prodigy by Marie Lu and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi as possible candidates.
So, is there anything here you're hoping I'll read and review first / soon? Do you have any plans for your February TBR? Feel free to let me know in the comments!